Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Lamb Frenched Rack Cap on – 800 g – 1.2kg
- Garlic 1pc
- Cilantro or Coriander – 20g
- Parsley – 20g
- Ginger – 50g
- Olive oil
- Salt and Paper
- Vegetables for garnish, e.g. tomatoes, a few ears of corn
Lamb's ribs are a very tasty and aromatic dish. It's best to cook them on the grill. you will need some spices and vegetables for garnish. to make the dish more delicious you will need Lamb Frenched Rack Cap On/Off.
1. Cut the ribs into pieces, in accordance with future portions. Then add salt and pepper.
2. Chop garlic and parsley. Ginger rubbed on a fine grater. Add everything to the ribs and pour in the olive oil. Leave to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
3. We heat the grill or coals as much as possible - they should burn well and become covered with white ash. Take the ribs out from the marinade, dry them lightly with paper towels, and place them on a wire rack.
4. Fry the meat for 5-10 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness of the meat.
5. You can check the readiness with a temperature probe - the ideal temperature for our dish is 58 degrees. If you do not have the required equipment, it is recommended to fry for 7 minutes on each side. Next, put the ribs on a board or plate, put on foil and leave to rest for a few minutes. While meat is left, we should prepare grilled vegetables for a side dish.
6. Serve ribs with vegetables and your favourite sauce. Perfect goes with BBQ sauce. Also, this dish goes well with lettuce, olives and young red onions.
Enjoy with Suma Gourmet!