Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Salima Turkey Breast 600g
- potato 300g
- Onion ½
- Cooking Cream 20% 66 ml
- Turkey broth 100 ml
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Black Paper
- Vegetable oil
Getting a delicious Turkey steak is very easy. You just need to follow 3 simple steps:
1. The most important is not to overdry the meat! It only takes 5-6 minutes to cook the steak.
2. Remove the turkey from the fridge 20-30 minutes before cooking.
3. Do not oversalt! Turkey meat contains sodium and natural salt.
The perfect addition to the perfect steak, brutal on the outside and tender on the inside, will be crispy rustic potatoes and spicy pepper sauce.
1. Season the Salima Turkey Breast steaks on both sides
2. Fry the Salima steaks on a preheated grill or skillet for 3 minutes on each side. Cut the potatoes into small wedges and fry with hot oil for about 15 minutes, until the potatoes will be deliciously golden brown. Then place the rustic potatoes on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil and salt it
3. Prepare the pepper sauce: fry the finely chopped onion in a mixture of olive oil and butter. Then pour in the broth and simmer until half of the liquid evaporates. Then add cooking cream, salt and pepper and stir until the sauce become thick. Then use a blender until it becomes smooth.
4. Serve a juicy steak with rustic potatoes and pepper sauce. Decorate it by using crushed